Monday, March 28, 2016

[ID Hospital Korea] Blepharoplasty Before & After Reviews



[ID Hospital Korea] Blepharoplasty Before & After Reviews



REAL REVIEW 1


Before


After



My eyes were always my complex so I've had the blepharoplasty during the vacation.
At first, my parents and people around me were against to my surgery because they thought that the blepharoplasty was not for men. 

However, my parents have seen that I was seriously concerned about my complex for a long time and they felt bad for me.
Then, they finally allowed me to get the surgery.

When I considered to get a surgery, Korean famous makeover show 'Let Me In' was on air. Through the show, I've known about ID hospital.
I could trust ID because they are experienced and professional so I was not worried about the safety at all.
Also, I've read many reviews on ID website, I realized that I chose the right place to get my surgery.

1-2 months after the surgery, the swellings had subdued continuously as other patients did and 6 months later, I almost didn't feel that I had a surgery.

I got the non-incision eyelid surgery so some of surgical traces were left on my eyes but it became disappeared after 1 year.
My parents and friends who used to be against to the surgery, really liked my new eyes ^^

I strongly recommend the blepharoplasty to the guys are concerned about their appearances!



REAL REVIEW 2


Before Surgery


3 months after surgery



I got the incisional double-eyelid surgery from Dr. Hwang ^^
My friends used to tell me I looked tired and my eyes looked hazy.

I've never had any plastic surgery before.
I was willing to have one but when I thought of getting a surgery, I was scared and worried if I might get hurt by the surgery.

I've hesitated for a long time and then finally was determined to have the double-eyelids surgery at ID where is well known for plastic surgery, after consultation.

I've known that a lot of wrinkles on my forehead were caused by using too much forehead muscles because I had insufficient strength to open my eyes after a talk with the consultant.

I had droopy skin, multiple double-eyelids layers, and lots of fat in my eyes so I got the incisional double eyelid surgery.
My eyes were swelling for 3 days after the surgery and from the fourth day, swelling were subduing gradually.
Large swelling was subdued fast so that I could go back to work 1 week after the surgery.

It's been 5 months already since I had the surgery. 
I love my clear looking eyes and my eyes look so much better when I put on makeup.



REAL REVIEW 3


Before




After




Because my eyes were ptosis, I've always heard that I looked sleepy and tired before getting double-eyelid surgery, but now people tell me that I look clear and smart with the double-eyelid.
There were so much fat on my eyes before, but the surgery was successful and people barely recognize that I had the surgery.

Thank you, ID!!



REAL REVIEW 4


Before surgery (12/30)

After surgery (12/30)




11 days after surgery, today (not strained eyes)
11 days after surgery, today (strained eyes)





It's been only 11 days passed since I got the surgery and I'm just loving it ^^

Thank you everyone at ID!!! 
Especially Dr. Kim :) Everyone is so kind there! 





ID Plastic Surgery Hospital's 
Eyelid Surgeries!












Real people, real results





ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection

safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital

bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes

 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation

mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation





No comments:

Post a Comment