Monday, February 15, 2016

Real selfie review of Min Hee Jeong




Min Hee Jeong

Age: 33

Symptoms: flat cheekbone, dull chin end


Surgery: Artecoll filler petit surgery




Before surgery

This is me before getting Artecoll procedure.

My facial shape is originally long and slim, but my face and looked longer
as I had flat cheekbone and dull chin end.

Do you see my flat cheekbone under eyes?

People often told me I look sick and skinny ^^…

So I was researching for hospital to get filler procedure, and
I finally chose reliable ID Hospital!!


Surgery day

I’ve decided on the area where I would get filler after consultation with doctor.

He recommended me to volumize frontal cheekbone and my chin end
so my face that looks long from forehead to chin end, looks shorter due to its volume.

It’s important to slightly fill in nasolabial line as well!


Firstly, I removed make-up on the procedure area and put on plenty of anesthesia crème.

I got Artecoll filler injected on chin end, frontal cheekbone area and nasolabial line.

It was really amazing that there was natural line formed on my chin
as my frontal chin end was volumed.

They put recovery bandage on chin end after procedure as they injected filler
with quite thick needle on my chin end.


  A week after surgery

This is me a week after procedure.

Good thing about filler procedure is that there is no need for recovery period!!
There were almost no bruises or swellings, and no pain as well.


I’ve went back to my daily routine right after the procedure and the friends I met a
day after surgery did not recognize that I had surgery at all.

I thought that Dr. Park is the best again as the technique of doctor is really important
for filler procedure.

I became pretty naturally as he injected filler only on the area where I need.





  2 weeks after surgery

It became really natural and I don’t feel uncomfortable at all.

I think Artecoll is more effective as it becomes hard and is semi permanent
unlike other fillers such as restylane which is based on HA.

I look more vitalized as my face is volumized^^

And my nose bridge looks higher even by voluming my frontal cheek!


A month after surgery

It’s already been a month after petit surgery.

Minor bruises are all gone and swellings are almost gone.

No one knows that I got filler procedure and even I forget that sometimes.

The only thing that I recognize is that I look different from myself before petit surgery.


I think women especially looks picky and old when there’s less volume on face as they get older.

I had those negative impressions as well before surgery but I like how people find
my impression positive and attractive after petit surgery.

I am very satisfied as I look young as well.


2 months after surgery

It feels like it’s only been a day when I had long face but it’s already been 2 months
after petit surgery.

I was also worried before I got filler injected as well if it wouldn’t be effective or only lasts short period time. However as I experienced Artecoll filler…

It’s clearly recommendable for people who need filler because of less volume.

Won’t it be better to live while looking young and pretty as you only live once?

People who has same insecurity as mine, be brave and go for a consultation first!




More info on Artecoll filler>>> http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/2016/02/semi-permanent-filler-that-lasts-more.html

Please consult to ID Hospital about Artecoll filler petit surgery




Real people, real results




ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection
safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital
bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes
 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation
mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation//Artecoll filler

No comments:

Post a Comment