Wednesday, May 18, 2016

[ID Hospital - Best plastic surgery in Korea] Real selfie review of DaSom Park - breast augmentation







Check out Dasom's real experience video!














Da Som Park

Age: 26

Symptoms: Small breasts


Surgery: Y Line breast augmentation





Before surgery

Hello! I am Da Som Park who succeeded in making big and beautiful breasts at ID Hospital.

I don’t have major insecurities on my face and people often said that I’m pretty as well.

But my major concern was that my breasts were too small…

People around me told me that it’s fine even though they aren’t big,
but I was already getting too stressed as it seemed like I had no breasts
when I wear clothes because my breasts were too small.

So after agonizing, I’ve decided to get Y line breast augmentation
after consulting at ID Hospital.

I will be incised on my armpit and we’ve decided to insert 320cc implant
as I wanted my breast to be really big.



Surgery day

I finally got surgery just then!

My breast became a lot bigger as I had implant insertion and fat graft~

They told me that I will get cleavage as well if I get Y line breast augmentation,
and it is really amazing how they became significantly bigger right after surgery.

I still feel little awkward but I hope I recover quickly!

The doctor told me that they will be swollen for a while but I hope they are
still big like now even after all swellings subdue LOL


A week after surgery

A week after surgery… I was worried that my breasts will become smaller
as much as the swellings subdue but I like them as they are still big enough.

It was bit uncomfortable as I could feel my breasts were swollen until 3rd day,
but it’s getting more comfortable now.

I will be able to get my stitches on armpits removed next week.

Checking how my breasts are changing is my biggest pleasure recently~~




A month after surgery

A month after surgery! I finally took the supportive bra off.

I was worried that my breasts may look apart when I take the supportive bra,
but it was such a useless concern.

I don’t feel uncomfortable anymore as most of swelling has subdued,
and the texture of my breasts became way more natural.

I’ve heard that it’s good to take care of them up to 3 months for them
to set down well, but I’m already very satisfied.

I think the quote ‘time heals everything’ fits me so well!



3 months after surgery

As it passed 3 months after surgery, my breasts became naturally beautiful~~

I was hoping natural and big breasts before surgery and I am very satisfied every
time I look into mirror recently as I have big and pretty breasts as I was dreaming of.

Especially, I like it the best when I wear clothes that shows my body shape
like now as I didn’t really wear tight clothes before surgery.

I will try on sexy clothes from now on by working out hard!



5 months after surgery

It’s been 5 months after surgery now.

All swelling has subdued and I totally got used to my breasts now.

I’m really satisfied as my friends who were against my surgery are
complimenting me a lot!

I’m even forgetting how uncomfortable it was for me to recover after surgery
as I can see that I have big and soft breasts with pretty cleavage.

People who are concerned about small breasts, get breast augmentation
as soon as possible!

Don’t waste your time on considering!



Da Som is very confident on her body shape now
and she is featuring as ID Hospital's premium breast augmentation model!



Please consult to ID Hospital for more about breast augmentation

Real people, real results




ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection
safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital
bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes
 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation
mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation//Artecoll filler
men's face contouring/male face contouring/male face contour

No comments:

Post a Comment