Monday, August 24, 2015

[ID hospital want to have a nose like a barbie doll ? -Real Review of Sin-Jeong Kim]

[ID hospital Real Review of Sin-Jeong Kim]









Sin-Jeong Kim



Age : 25



Symptoms : Loose eyelids, A hawk nose



Surgery : Revision eyelids surgery , Rhinoplasty 









[ Before Surgery ]





Hello~ this is the first time writing down my review. Finally! I wanted to get surgery for my loose eyelids and my hawk nose. a prominent hawk nose from the side....
 so much stress!!and my eyes were so ugly. I've been wanting to do it but finally this time around I decided to get surgery. I did my eyelids with incision method. I actually did my eyelids with non-incision before, after the swelling has gone, my eyelids became so small and very asymmetric. the decision was to design with out-line but not too thick. as for nose, they didn't use silicone. I did osteotomy for my hawk nose and cut the each side of bone which is connected to my high cheekbone. for the tip of nose, they used my cartilage. also my septum was crooked, so otolaryngology surgery was performed as well. now that I write down, it was a pretty complex surgery.















[ Surgery Day ]



They put too much ointment....now I have these shiny eyes. as I did two procedures together, I had some bruises. I had no pain since I had local anesthesia . even after I got home I had no pain. I had my eyelids first and then did nose surgery.  the doctor who did my eyelids surgery, he told me to open my eyes. and I was sleep asleep. maybe I was dreaming something. so I said 'Am I still in surgery room?'  and everybody in the surgery room was laughing off. I was embarrassed 
















[ A week later ]



A week later after my surgery !! bye bye to my stitches and the bandage!!~~~
and the heavy splint is now gone~~~ !! you can still see my yellowish bruise around my under eyes. I covered with my make-up. now it hardly shows. I hope it gets more natural after drinking some pumpkin juice!!  












[ 2 weeks after ]



The swelling has gotten so much better now!~ after I took off the bandage and splint, I had some dead skin. so I had to focus on exfoliating my skin. ointment is still needed for few days after taking off the stitches. not too much. just a little bit ^^












[ A month later ]



Time goes by fast~! now it's been a month. wow~ I know it is my nose but the line looks so pretty~( haha sorry) I'm so glad that I did my surgery. I was really worried about my revision eyelids surgery. I didn't even have to be concerned now that I think of. I'm going to work massaging my eye area now. I feel like I've been slacking taking care of my swelling. but I can show my bare face to my boy friend now. hahaha












[ 3 months later ]



Everybody was asking me how I massage my eye area. it is not hard~ put your middle finger on the tear duct. and just rub it in from there. for nose, it's not difficult. you just need to sterilize your nose like you were told. with the make-up, I look like a completely different person now. hahaha











[ 6 months later ]



6 months later from the surgery~~ wow. half of year has already passed. now feels like it's all mine. A warm spring has come ~ in my mind too. people have been asking me about the swelling a lot, but I think it has difference among each individuals. one thing I've been told by people is that my incision scar is very minimum it barely shows. it looks very natural. I thought that it was weird that the scar is not showing well. haha. oh just for your information, I did my revision eyelids surgery with skinny incision method and corrected my hawk nose by doing osteotomy without inserting implant. for the tip of nose, they used the cartilage. :)



















Want to find out more about barbie-line surgery~? 
Refer to this link.......... http://eng.idhospital.com/nose/nose0101.php














Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 



Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

No comments:

Post a Comment