Thursday, July 16, 2015

[Id hospital An amazing transformation review of Yeung-Suk Kim]

[Id hospital An amazing transformation review of Yeung-Suk Kim]







Name : Yeong-Suk Kim


Age : 25



Occupation : Online shopping-mall model



Complex : Small eyes , Flat nose



Surgery : Barbie-line surgery ,  Bambi eyelids surgery 









[Before the surgery]




I used to have really small eyes and nose. my face wasn't really defined well. so that was one of the reason why I had my smoky eyes everyday. This is my completely naked face. I did bambi eyelids surgery which is included ptosis correction, epicanthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty and lateral hotz. as for my nose, I did the barbie-line surgery for my bridge or my nose as well as tip of the nose. looking at my old pictures, I realized that my face was pretty flat. I had my consultation with the doctor at id hospital, and he told me that I will look so much prettier after the surgery. so I scheduled my surgery day right away ! 









[A week later]


Here's my pictures after a week later. I still have a pen mark on my nose area. I didn't really have problem with anything for a week. people are usually complaining that they were hard to breathe well and the tears would not stop. but I had a normal routine like always. I went to the hospital to take my stitches off. I still have swelling left a little bit. the doctor told me that it will be much better as time goes by. and the bruise part will be naturally fading away. it's only been a week. 









[ 2 weeks later ]


Now I'm able to wash my face off and I even wear a make-up. because I was told that the surgery region shouldn't be touched by water. so I carefully wiped off my face with wet wipes. after I took my stitches out I was comfortable washing my hair and doing all my make-up and going out with friends. I didn't intend to hide my surgery so I told my friends about it. everybody was shocked about the fact that it has been only 2 weeks. they said I look so natural. compared to other friends who had went through plastic surgery I don't have much of swelling. I love the doctor at id hospital ! 










[A month later]


I think within about a month after surgery, it's around the time when your swelling process go down drastically. I thought it was just me. but everybody said the same. I did a lot of procedures on my eyes, so I thought the swelling would go forever. but I guess it's all individual differences.
the biggest difference is that I do not have to wear heavy make-up because of my lovely big new eyes. I've been told that I look more softer than before. I realized that the shape of eyes are very important. now I have a pretty eyes!











[2 months later]


It's been 2 months since I got a nose surgery. the line of my nose came out pretty nice after the swelling was slowly gone. don't you think my nose looks pretty?actually as you saw my old pictures, I did have a flat nose. I was worried it will come out very unnaturally. but it looks so natural and has a high bridge as I exactly wanted. my eyes are settling down as well. people said that my face also looks so small even though I only did my eyes and nose. It was not like I couldn't eat because of the surgery. but now I think about it, my face structures became so define and it actually makes my face much smaller than before !









[6 months later]


Don't you think I look so much prettier? have you seen my old pictures? you will know the answer then. haha. I was very shocked looking at my old pictures. I got rid of most of my old pictures. I only have few left. my friends were very envious of my new look. so I recommend them id hospital. as an experienced patient, you really have to choose the right hospital for your surgery you are going to take. it looks so natural . they think of proportion of each patient's face. overall, I did not have problems and the swelling had gone so fast I could go back to my normal life easily. 


if you are concerned about your flat face, don't waste your time going to other hospital !
ID hospital is where you can get a whole new face you have dreamed on.



















Real people, real results 


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection









No comments:

Post a Comment