Monday, July 20, 2015

[Id hospital 100% Real Review of Sue Min-Woo]

[Id hospital 100% Real Review of Sue Min-Woo]










Name : Sue Min-Woo


Age : 21


Occupation : A Student


Complex : Short nose , Mono-eyelids


Surgery : Barbie-line surgery ,  Seven-locks  incision eye surgery , Epicanthoplasty















[ Before ]



If you look at my old pictures, my eyes wasn't really small for mono-lids.  but I've always thought that my eyes were not quite opened well. I thought that if I had double-eyelids it will harmonize my face. my nose also was my problem area. it was very short and not sharpened. I was made fun of my nose sometimes. I was very nervous when I went to the hospital for the first time. I was wondering if I could even get the surgery. unlike my thought, the nurses and doctors were so nice to me that I could be relaxed.













[ A week later ]


I was very surprised looking at myself in the mirror on a first day I had the surgery. but my friends told me that my eyes were not so swollen compared to others. I didn't have bruise either. originally I was going to get some pumpkin juice after I get prescriptions , but id hospital provided me a box of pumpkin juice. I was so relieved. I didn't have any pain . I don't know if that was because of the medicine or not. after 3 days later, the swollen part became so much better. I think the juice definitely helped me a lot. I took my stitches off a week later. I did incision method, so I only took off my stitches from epicanthoplasty and my nose. oh! I didn't know that, but the inside of nose's stitches is a melting seam. I had after-care service at id dermatology. It was amazing!!! the best !!! everyone there were giving me a lot of compliments about my new look. 














 [ 2 weeks later ]


It's been already 2 weeks. I realized that time goes by fast after the surgery. I don't have problem with swelling anymore. I can't thank enough to the doctor who did my surgery. it is wonderful!!!!  the after-care service is so cool! I don't even drink the pumpkin juice anymore. I'm completely back on my normal life. I only do my eye-liner. no more in need of high-lighter on my nose either ! 














[ 3 weeks later ] 


3 weeks later! I don't even remember my old flat face ! what a difference ! Right?
I'm very confident about my profile look. it is my absolute favorite part of my face. Especially my 45 degree angle nose line. I definitely do not regret my surgery at all. no swelling whatsoever ! 













[ A month later ] 


It's been a month since I had my surgery at id hospital. after all the surgeries I got, I feel like my life has been changed a lot in a month. people around me gave me a lot of compliments. and I can't be happy anymore than ever now. I like to share my secrets with people who wants to be more prettier. so I'm recommending id hospital to my friends. after a month, it is more natural than before. I am enjoying every moments in life ! 












[ 2 months later ] 

See how I look confident in my pictures? I don't have any problems with my eyes nor nose. my eye's shapes are well-opened. I love doing my make-up now. and I love taking my selfies. I took so many selfies on my phone that it is overloaded. haha. the pictures came out all pretty at every angles. I never expected how I became this much pretty. It is way more than I expected and I am just so happy with my look.  













[ 3 months later ] 


Hello~ already 3 months after the surgery. Time flies. ~ my nose has settled very well.
the best thing about my new nose is that I do not have to apply high-lighter anymore. and my profile look is absolutely pretty. on front, nobody notices that I did the nose job. my friends were joking
 with me being not careful with my nose. a stranger even told me that my eyes are beautiful. I am so satisfied with my look so far.













[ 4 months later ]


I took so many selfies again..haha I barely see the scars under my nose. even with no make-up I don't see it anymore. I can say that it is now my nose ! one of my problem with my old look is that I looked like a child. but now I look more mature and sophisticated . 
















[ 7 months later ]


Now I look so natural. right? I don't even remember my old face.I had received so much love and attention from others. I was really worried that my face would come out fake, but I totally disagree now. people don't even notice unless I tell them I had a surgery.they said I look like I am naturally beautiful. haha ! 













[ 8 months later ]


8 months later ! I just went through my journey . I could clearly see the difference before and after.

I became so prettier than before. I just fell in love with my profile look.  you know that your nose shape defines your profile look a lot. I am satisfied with my eyes and nose . choosing id hospital was the best decision in my life. I will thank the doctor forever. haha ! Thank You :) 















Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection






No comments:

Post a Comment