Monday, February 2, 2015

[ID Hospital Surgery Review] Double Eyelid Revision Surgery & Under-Eye Fat Repositioning




I am a woman in her early twenties…but I don’t know if it’s because I don’t have much fat on my body or face...but I look a lot older than my actual age.

 

The double eyelid surgery I had a few years ago is also starting to come undone so I had thoughts of having revision eye surgery.

 

I had consultation at several locations but after meeting with the surgeons I knew that I had to go with ID Hospital.

 
 




This is the photo I took before double-eyelid revision surgery and under-eye fat repositioning surgery. I have a lot of fat under my eyes. I would have felt less upset if it was love bands…I feel like I look older because of this..

 

I had thought about having revision eye surgery. While having consultation I also had consultation about under-eye fat repositioning surgery. The surgeon said he thought it would be a good idea for me to have the procedure as my case is more severe than average. So I had both double-eyelid revision surgery and under-eye fat repositioning surgery.

 



 

It’s been two weeks since my surgery. There is a lot of redness around the incision area but there is no pain or discomfort. I don’t know if it’s because of the under eye fat repositioning surgery but the marks under my eyes are really severe aren’t they?

I think my eyes are more swollen because I had two procedures done at once.


 
 

Now it’s been one month since I had surgery.

There is still some redness but don’t you think my eyes like sharper than before? If I …there is still swelling but it looks ago. When I close my eyes, there is swelling but I like it so much better than my eyes pre-surgery.

 


 
 
 

It’s been 10 months since my surgery. After two months the swelling was almost entirely gone. Compared to other surgeries, the recovery period for eye surgery is relatively short. I was very happy with my decision to have surgery. Even though I am one year older now, I hear that I look much younger. These comments constantly remind me how important the eyes are to your face. I think all the time how glad I am that I had double eyelid revision surgery and under-eye fat repositioning surgery at ID. ^^







Real people, real results 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 
 



 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment