Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[ID Hospital Plastic Surgery Review] Beautiful Face Line with V Line & Cheekbone Reduction Surgery



 
 

It’s been 11 months since my surgery…I was so busy that I wasn’t able to make the time to sit down and properly write down my experience but now I finally have the chance!
 
More than anything I feel like I look more feminine. For my photos before surgery…I still haven’t changed my identification picture so I will show that photo.
 
Prior to surgery, because of my cheekbones and protruding chin I gave off a very strong masculine image. When I scheduled my consultation, my case is honestly one for 2-jaw surgery. I didn’t have severe mandible prognathism but I definitely had protrusion. I wanted to have both double-jaw and facial contouring surgery but I had a slight fear of double-jaw surgery.
 

 
 
I read many reviews regarding facial contouring surgery and since the reviews were so good I decided on that surgery. Because I had such a complex about my face as soon as I went to the hospital I decided on a surgery date and had surgery, even though I was so nervous and scared.
 
I don’t remember much about the surgery…when I woke up from the anesthesia I was already on the way to the hospital room.
 
After surgery I thought why did I do this and regretted my decision because I was so uncomfortable. The day before I was so nervous so couldn’t sleep at all and on the day of surgery my nervousness and tension wouldn’t go away, and because I was so uncomfortable I couldn’t sleep. I had surgery from Doctor Park. After surgery I could see with certainty that my face was smaller…but…now that I am familiar with this face I think could it be even smaller? Of course I am satisfied but now that I had facial contouring surgery, I want nose surgery as well…there is no end to my desires for improvement!
 
Even now I don’t think I look so gorgeous but the reaction from my friends and acquaintances is good. Whenever I meet people I hear “you’ve become prettier” “you are beautiful,” but more than anything no one can tell I had surgery! Everyone thinks my face change happened along with orthodontic treatment. I like it even more because it’s so natural. There is still a slightly heavy feeling under my chin but I know it will go away with time. Anyway, prior to surgery because of my long face and protruding chin and protruding cheekbones I gave the impression of a strong, manly unnie. I hear even now that I have a strong image but not a manly image lol.
 
Thank you ID for giving me such a beautiful surgery. I would say I am 90% satisfied and my facial contour has become so much better. I’m still not good at taking selfies so I don’t have many pictures of myself yet. >.<


 
 
 
 
 
 
Real people, real results 
 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment