Friday, February 13, 2015

ID Hospital Plastic Surgery Review: From Plain to Doll-Like. Jin Joo’s V Line, Cheekbone Reduction, Fat Graft and Dual Canthoplasty Review

ID Hospital Plastic Surgery Review:

From Plain to Doll-Like. Jin Joo’s V Line, Cheekbone Reduction, Fat Graft and Dual Canthoplasty Review.








Kang Jin Joo
Age: 23
Complex: square jaw, big cheekbones, flat face, small eyes
Surgeries: V line, cheekbone, fat graft, dual canthoplasty








Before Surgery:

Although I am young, I’ve had a complex about my big and flat face and small close-together eyes. If I take a photo from the side, my cheekbones protrude and my chin looks so square and big. Because the length of my eyes is short, if I don’t make them look longer with eyeliner they look so close together. If I didn’t come to know ID Hospital, I would probably still be living with my complexes and without confidence.









1 Week After Surgery

I had V line surgery, cheekbone reduction, full face fat graft and dual canthoplasty. I really highly recommend dual canthoplasty. One week after surgery there is almost no sign that you had surgery so it’s good even for company workers like me that can’t take much vacation. ID Hospital is a great place for those like me, who have prominent cheekbones and a square jaw, to have V line and cheekbone reduction surgery. I was worried thinking about getting surgery on my bones but it didn’t hurt as much as I was expecting. One week for recovery is enough I think.








2 Weeks After Surgery


Much of my swelling has gone down now that I’m in my second week after surgery. Can’t you tell that my face is smaller? Since I had fat graft, my face is now smaller but with volume and my eyes are bigger so I’ve been hearing from people nowadays that I look like a doll. Even if I don’t apply my once necessary eyeliner, my eyes are bigger and look more round so even if I don’t apply makeup I hear that I look like a doll. I think I’ve become naturally much prettier.







One Month After Surgery


It’s now been one month after my surgery and my face size has become much smaller and because of the fat graft my forehead now has a subtle volume I love. I heard that some fat from fat graft can naturally fade with time but mine seems to not be going anywhere! ^-^ For those who are getting V line surgery and cheekbone reduction surgery, if you have a flat face I highly recommend getting fat graft along with the procedures! ^-^ Since I had dual canthoplasty, I now only wear a little bit of eye makeup but because my eyes look more round, I hear that my appearance looks more gentle and refined. I’ve been getting many inquiries as to where I had surgery. At those times, I say with confidence that I had surgery at ID Hospital! Hee hee ^^







3 Months After Surgery


I really want to recommend V line surgery and cheekbone reduction surgery. Three months after surgery and all the swelling has gone down. My facial contour is so pretty. And after dual canthoplasty, my eyes look really different. I heard prior to surgery that I looked a bit fierce but after dual canthoplasty my eyes are round and cute so I am very happy with the results. Especially because the recovery process is so fast for those who want to get prettier secretly, I recommend this procedure. And though I had fat graft 3 months ago, though some people need to have a second round, I didn’t. I thought about it but then I felt it would look unnatural and I am already so happy with my appearance.








6 Months After Surgery


I can’t believe it’s already been half a year since my surgery. When I go out with full makeup, I receive many compliments about how pretty I am. I am living nowadays receiving much love and attention from people. ^^ Small face, big eyes..the features many girls want I have and I am so happy with my features. I believe this happiness is all because I had surgery at ID Hospital! ^^




 
 
 
 
 
 
 Real people, real results 
ID hospital korea review
 ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

 Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment