Thursday, February 5, 2015

[ID hospital] Bora’s Reflection: V Line and Barbie Line Nose for a beautifully elegant face


 

 



 
Kim Bora
Complexes: Square Jaw, Stubby Nose
Surgeries: V Line, Barbie Line Nose Surgery



 
 
 
 
 

Hello. I never thought that one day I would be writing a reflection post like this. I had Barbie line nose surgery and was so satisfied so I’m writing this with a happy mind. Honestly, I have a pretty high bridge. But I felt my nose profile wasn’t elegant and I had a blunt nose tip, which led to having a big complex about my nose. I knew how important it was to have surgery with a successful outcome so I went to several clinics before deciding on ID Hospital.



 



 


1 Week Post Surgery


This picture was taken exactly one week after removing the nose cast and stitches. There is still a little bruising left but there aren’t really any visible signs I’ve had surgery, are there? There’s still a little swelling...but it will go away with time. It’s only been one week but I am already so in love with my new nose ^^

 

I heard the recovery period for square jaw surgery was very long but it doesn’t hurt as much as I thought it would…it’s amazing.

 

I thought it’s better to have surgery than to walk around covering the square parts of my face with my hair. After waking from anesthesia I knew that the surgery was over. But it didn’t hurt as much as expected and my head was wrapped in gauze.

 
 
 
 



 


  

2 Weeks Post Surgery

 

It’s already been two weeks since I had V Line surgery and Barbie Line nose surgery. I took this photo wearing no makeup. I’m a little embarrassed but I wanted to show how it really looks. Can you see my jaw line? A small face with a V line, I’m so satisfied! ^---------^

 

Because my nose before surgery was long it made my face long longer as well. Looking at my photos from after surgery, doesn’t it seem that my face has become much smaller? My nose is also now in proportion to my face, so it looks even smaller. Because the tip of my nose has a slightly raised point, it looks elegant and feminine.

 





1 Month Post Surgery
 
 

 

It’s been one month since my surgeries. My face is smaller and more balanced so I think it has become naturally beautiful. My nose looks very natural with no sign of surgery. I’ve had so many people ask me how I’ve become so much prettier so it’s been hard answering all the questions. At those times I think ID Hospital is truly the best at plastic surgery!



 



 
 

3 Months post surgery

 

It’s now been 3 months since the surgeries that have revealed the true potential of my face. I’ve taken so many selfies! Because I was so self-conscious of my square jaw before surgery that I would emphasize my eyes in photos or try to cover it with makeup. I would also photoshop my photos before posting them. Now I can confidently take photos from any angle and it comes out so beautifully. I never dreamed I could become this beautiful. Now I know why people say ID Hospital, ID Hospital!
 
 
 

 



 
 

It’s now been four months since my nose and V Lines surgery. My face hasn’t become perfect because of these two surgeries but I really feel that a person’s nose is essential in shaping a first impression. I had a somewhat strong impression before surgery but now people tell me I have a gentle and feminine image. A beautiful face I am so happy with. I made the best decision to have surgery! ^&^

 




 Real people, real results 
ID hospital korea review
 ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea


Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection







 

No comments:

Post a Comment