Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Non-surgical chin enhancement with chin filler in Korea


Hello!
Some of my friend said I look different. 
Some of them noticed quickly though :)



Well, I had Chin-filler at ID dermotology. 
Actually, I had it 4 months a go so it was my second time hehe
I've heard that I look more ladyish than before. Now is the time I explode my secret. Yes it's because of the Chin-filler


Ah, I saw her through 'Let me in' program~~
Yeah, ID hospital is the one of famous plastic surgery hospital 
where had many of 'Let me in' patients.
Recently, ID hospital expanded the business to ID dermotology.
I visited there because they have reliable doctors and latest medical equipments!



The atmosphere was really good!
After a consultation with a director, I decided to have Chin-filler right away!
Filler still remained on my chin though I wanted to have a slimmer and defined chin.


I put a topical anesthetic creams ~
I had my first chin-filler at Dogok-dong dermotology that I got a shot of Novocain at there. After a shot of Novocain, filler injection wasn't really hurt.
On the contrary, ID dermotologist, Kim Min Joo said, filler doesn't hurt that much and just applying the opical anesthetic cream is enough.
So I applied it for about 15 minuates.


This is 'before' photo of me.
It became more rounded as time goes by.
But I had more short chin before.. Short chin and chubby cheek is my complex!

Oh my.... it looks like a double chin..
By the way, the dermotologist draw a draft for a patient.

I draw this lol

*LEFT : sharp but short chin
*Right : fat and sharp chin

Eventhough their eyes,nose and lips are same but looks totally driffrent, right?
Before I had chin-filler, I wasn't satisfied with my chubby cheek but after the filler injectiomn, it changed my face line that the chubby cheeck doesn't look that bad.
I still want to lose my cheek fat though.. 
Anyway, I'm satisfied with chin-filler's result!


I had Restylane® & Perlane®.
After I put a anesthetic creams, 
I didn't feel hurt at all. it was just tingling sensation.
I'm a person who is afraid of pain.. so I'm making way too much of it sometimes..
As ID dermotologist told me, shot of Novocain was more painful comparing 
opical anesthetic cream which I had at ID dermotology.
So you don't have to worry about the pain if you're thinking of chin-filler.
Once you apply opical anesthetic cream on chin, you won't feel hurt.
Besides, if you get a shot of Novocain, it makes your skin expanded that it's hard to see the appearace 100% while taking an injection.
So 15minuate is just enough:)


Right after the filler injection, you'll feel really tight.



Wowww. Do you see my chin become longer?
I'll have chin-filler every year! It's unbelievable!


Restylane® received FDA approval and it disappears slowly without any side effects. So I'll choose Restylane® whenever I decide to have filler injection.


The photos after the chin-filler
I have a round face that it looks really different after the filler!
Mom.. I won't say anything bad as you gave me rounded chin gene ..
For the doctor who knew exactly what it was that I wanted and how I wanted it.
"Sharp but not too much like a witch's. Make it long but too long"

I am so satisfied!
  








Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


No comments:

Post a Comment