Thursday, July 24, 2014

Before and after photos and reviews of a patients of double jaw surgery


Min Hee Park's Self Reviews after Double Jaw Surgery






Before Surgery



I have a long, asymmetric face with a protruding chin.
I get stressed a lot and become less confident as the symptoms have got worse… :(
So, I am not able to enjoy caps, turtleneck shirts, or short hair cut, but not any more~!! I am going to have surgery to get over them.

Soon, these photos will become photos before the surgery :D



1 Week after Surgery



My swelling was the worst on the 4th day after surgery.
Swelling on the day of surgery was not as bad compared to the 4th day.
No matter what I am just being grateful because my surgery went well.
I am  eating pumpkin soup, NewCare, sports drinks, fish cake soup, or seaweed soup every 2 hours.
My mom spent time for me preparing meals.
In order to let her be free, I need to recover soon, so I am taking light walks a lot.



2 Weeks after Surgery



I learned how to wear and remove wafers and brush my teeth at the hospital.
I ate cheesecake with milk at home.
It was so delicious :D
I am exercising everyday at least 1 hour. I changed to warm massage from cold from the 4-5th day after surgery and applied the warm pack on the swollen area.
Before the surgery, I never took photos because the protruding chin looked so obvious in photos, especially when it was seen from the right side. But now, the right side of face looks better, doesn't it?



1 Month after Surgery



Stitches were removed~!! Smiling and brushing my teeth became much easier. I am so thankful :D
I was hanging out with my friend (B) at the café, and my other friend (A) passed by. A recognized B and talked to her, but she didn’t recognize me! So, I called her “Hey, it’s me~!,” and she was so surprised and said, “Did you have fat grafting?” So, I needed to explain her about double jaw surgery~




2 Months after Surgery



Today is Memorial Day~!! It’s been 2 months after the surgery on the day after tomorrow.
My current condition is that the medial facial axis has been more accurately improved in the right position and teeth occlusion has been even better.
I’m surprised day by day. I can’t help but be grateful for everything.
I was told a lot that I look so good even though I still have some swelling.
Thank all the staffs at ID Hospital,  ID Dentist, and ID Dermatology for everything and the breathtaking result of surgery :D



6 Months after Surgery



Greetings~ I’m having a productive life these days.
I can’t find any other words to express, except for “I’m very happy these days.” I have no problem or discomfort!
I bite and chew meat well. I sometimes chew gum. It is unnoticeable at all that I had double jaw surgery.
Orthodontic appliances that I am wearing now is expected to be removed by early next year.
I have recovered from the surgery a lot, haven’t I?
Thank you everyone – all the staffs of ID hospital, my lovely family, and friends who have supported me throughout the process.





Like Min Hee Park, if you suffer from jaw deformities, why don’t you visit the following website and share your concerns with the professional online consultant? You can also provide your photos on which virtual plastic surgeries to be applied on the photos in order to have an idea how you are going to look after having double jaw surgery.


Please do not forget that we are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin


Also, please check out the promotion going on by the end of August~!!
- http://eng.idhospital.com/promotion/summer/summer01.php








Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job /

No comments:

Post a Comment