Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Russian lady had anti aging procedures in ID Hospital (Full Facelift, Browlift, Brepharoplasty)

Before surgery 




As I'm in my 60s now I'm concerned about all aging signs that appeared on my face such as lines, wrinkles, saggy skin and loss of facial volume. I was amazed by the dramatic anti aging results of Korean surgeons, and that was one of the reasons why I chose Korea for my surgeries.

 

Consultation 

I had consultation with dr. Choi Jae Ho. I was really worried at first, but in the end I really enjoyed consultation with him - very friendly, smiling and patient.




He recommended Full face lift, Brow lift and lower blepharoplasty for me, so I just went with his recommendation and was ready to become more beautiful.



 

After surgery



1 week

The thing I worried the most was pain. But surprisingly, I haven't felt any pain even after 1 day. I didn't feel any inconvenience even when I had to stay in ward, because nurses were always there to assist. The most uncomfortable part was 2-3 day after surgery, when I experienced the most bruising and swelling.



Apart from that I had no problems. I got eye stitches removed after 1 week, and lifting stitches removed 2 weeks after. The incision line was visible, but the doctor told me to use scar ointment for this area to help it heal faster.

2 weeks

I had amazing post operation care treatments that included lasers, facial massage, mask and more. It feels like a separate SPA salon with relaxing music and vip service. After 2 weeks I was ready to go home.



1 month

Almost no bruising or swelling left, especially when I started to use make up.



3 months 

The result looks perfect. The saggy skin was carefully tightened with no "over" effect, everything healed very nice.



5 months

I had an amazing photo shoot and I couldn't be happier with my plastic surgery choice. ID Hospital staff is very attentive and meticulous and helped me throughout my journey. I feel like I'm 20 years younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment