Friday, December 6, 2019

Japanese patient had orthognathic surgery, V line surgery, cheekbone reduction and ptosis correction in ID Hospital, Korea


Before surgery 




I came from Japan to Korea to fix my facial asymmetry. ID Hospital is very well-known in Japan as one of the best clinic for facial bone surgeries. I wanted to fix my jaw asymmetry and protrusion, and get a V line surgery  for a more dramatic effect. In the end I've decided to undergo cheekbone reduction as well. As for my eyes, I was recommended to get a ptosis correction to make them look bigger and get rid of "sleepy" eyes.


After surgery




1 week after surgery




The swelling after facial hone surgeries is normal, and I wasn't surprised when my face looked roumd after 1 week. The prosis correction effect, however, was seen right away. The incision line was swollen, but my eyes definitely looked better than before.

I was also really happy that my face felt smaller. I used hot and ice packs provided by ID Hospital so the swelling could go down faster. I also applied bruising cream.


3 weeks after surgery




The diet after orthognathic and V line surgeries is really strict, so I was mostly eating soft food.  It's hard to follow it, so I was really looking into eating something more delicious once I heal.


1 month after surgery




During 1 month the swelling was gradually going down. I was really happy because the people around me told me that my face looked smaller. I touched my face all the time because I couldn't believe it. The jaw line was very smooth and it was first time in my life when I started enjoying taking pictures!


3 months after surgery




At this point I could eat almost the same food as before the surgery, except for thick meat. The major swelling has mostly disappeared, and I loved my elegant V line shape.


5 months after surgery




After around half a year I could bite hard food, so I had no inconvenience with the food. The result both on the jaw and eyes looked so natural, that I almost forgot that I had a surgery haha.

I truly emjoyed every moment. My eyes looked much bigger and more defined, and my face looked slim and pretty.


1 year after surgery




It's been 1 year after the surgery. I can't express how much grateful I am to ID Hospital and to my doctor Lee Tae Seong. ID Hospital medical staff and coordinators took care of me from the beginning till full recovery. I'm sure that my swelling went down so fast thanks to ID Hospital post op care treatments and care.

The thing I like the most is that it looks natural, just like I wanted! Amazing work! I'm really happy!

At ID Hospital, we offer free online consultations for all our patients. Find out your quote today by clicking the pink link below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment