Tuesday, December 10, 2019

3 months after double jaw, V line and double eyelid surgery in ID Hospital

Before surgery





I had a lot of insecurities about my face, and especially jaw. It's really hard to overcome it when you can't even laugh without worrying about how your face looks like.  I decided to get a plastic surgery and fix my jaw misalignment to gain more confidence.

My surgeons were Hyon Won Seok and Choi Jae Ho. They recommended me to combine double jaw surgery and V line surgery for my jaw, and also get a double eyelid surgery for a better dramatic change.

After surgery 





3 days after surgery





I experience the extreme swelling during first 3 days. I took medicine and went back to the hotel, and to be honest I worried a lot about my swollen face. The consultant said that it's ok, and recommended me some walking and drinking water to help deswelling.

1 week after surgery





Even though I was a little anxious about the way I looked, I got used to the swollen face. The recovery was uncomfortable, but I had a major surgery, so I just had to overcome it.

Around this time, the result of  double eyelid surgery became very beautiful.

1 month after surgery





I felt some inconvenience in the mornings when I woke up, but other than that, the pain seemed to be bearable. The swelling has gradually reduced.

2 months after surgery





At this time I could apply make up and I could see first permanent result from the surgery. My face looked much slimmer, and despite some swelling I started enjoying going out.

Before the surgery I used to apply heavy make up to hide my face. At 2 months point I've noticed that natural make up was enough for me to feel confident. I loved that feeling.

3 months after surgery





I'm looking forward to seeing my face gradually getting slimmer. The face shape changes from day to day, and it is very exciting.  I feel much happier compared to my life before the surgery. I can't say that recovery is easy, but in my case it changed my life positively 100%. Thank you, ID Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment