Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Liposuction in ID Hospital, Korea: the review of Indonesian blogger

Before the surgery





Before deciding to get a liposuction I was trying to lose weight really hard. I went to gym to work out with a personal trainer 3-6 times a week, I went hiking, I counted each calorie intake but I couldn’t get the result I wanted. After I decided to get a liposuction I thought of going to Korea. I knew that the surgery is risky, but so is any other plastic surgery procedure. The stubborn fat didn’t disappear, so I went to ID Hospital for a surgery.

Consultation





Before consulting with a doctor I was guided to change the clothes and measure my weight and body. Then I mean my consultant and doctor. Dr. Seung Il Oh was very nice and knowledgeable. At first I wanted to get double chin liposuction too, but he assured me that in my case there wouldn’t be much difference. He also showed me the detailed surgical plan and explained how much of fat cc would be extracted from each area.

The next day was my surgery day!  I got a blood pressure and temperature checked  just to make sure I was healthy. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and was ready for a surgery.



After the surgery


Surprisingly I didn’t feel any pain after the surgery, it was just some inconvenience because of the compression garment and I felt weak and dizzy, but it was better than I expected. I met dr. Oh, and he said that I got 6 000 cc of fat extracted, even more, that supposed to be, so I was really excited for the results.




The nurses cleaned the incision areas from blood and fluid and helped me to wear my clothes when I was discharged. I had to take antibiotics and medicine for the bruises and swelling, and I also got face masks from ID Hospital and was taught how to wear a compression garment.



The post op care treatment was fantastic. ID Hospital provided laser treatments and mask packs for the body to speed up recovery, deswelling and reduce bruises and scarring. I also met doctor several times for post surgery check up.


I had to wear a compression garment for a 24 hours during first month and 12 hours a day after 1 month. I was really happy to change my clothes size from L/M to XS. The result was obviously amazing.





I am very happy that I was in good hands for this kind of surgery, and everything went smooth. The first 3-4 days were the hardest, but apart from that the recovery process wasn't hard. Now I enjoy my new body and totally recommend ID Hospital for liposuction.



____

You can watch Chea's full experience on Youtube chanel:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

At ID Hospital, we offer free online consultations for all our patients. Find out your quote today by clicking the pink link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment