Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Real selfie review of Let Me In, Dan Bi Yun

Severely protruded jaw - an angry face with unclear pronunciation
High level of stress from being bullied and left out for years
Dan Bi Yun, A woman without smile, a hairstylist without expression on her face,
had massive transformation that restored her confidence at ID Hospital.

After this life-changing transformation under ID's hand,
she decided to be more confident by getting breast augmentation at ID!

Here's the real selfie review of Dan Bi's breast augmentation experience


Dan Bi Yun

Age: 32

Symptoms: Flat breasts


Surgery: Full HD endoscope tear 

drop breast augmentation




 Before surgery


Hello, I am Dan Bi yun who first met ID on Let Me In season 4.

I had massive transformation on my appearance as I met ID~

I’ve decided to get surgery again at ID because I wanted to make
my flat breasts big and beautiful as well. ^^

I will be getting Full HD endoscope tear drop breast augmentation, and
this can make naturally beautiful breast and is safe as the doctor
can visually check my breasts with endoscope during surgery~



 A week after surgery





A week after surgery… I’m wearing supportive bra well and looking forward for recovery.

It is little hard to get up when I’m lying down but I have no problem
doing everything by myself.

I can feel my breasts are little tense as they are still swollen now, but it’s not that
uncomfortable considering I had surgery a week ago.

It will get better, right?

It feels so different when I see my breasts became so much bigger

I want to see the final result as soon as possible! 



2 weeks after surgery

I’ve removed the stitches on the incision area of my armpits.

It became so much easier when I make movement and I can raise
my arms more than before.

It feels like the swellings are subduing a lot quicker than a week before.

My nipples were very swollen before and it little hurt, but they are all good now.

There isn’t major discomfort anymore.

It’s getting more comfortable as the swellings started subdue.

I can feel that I’m recovering rapidly and the textures of my breasts are getting softer. 



A month after surgery

It’s been a month now.

The shape of my breasts is still really pretty when I wear tight dress or don’t wear bra.

Overall body shape looks prettier as my waist looks thinner because of my breasts.

I hoped the time flies as it was little uncomfortable at first, and now I’m very
satisfied as most of swellings subdued and nearly recovered.



3 months after surgery

The most significant difference between before and after surgery is
that I really enjoy taking selfies now.

I used to take selfies focused on my face but I really like to take selfies
that also shows my body as well.

I take selfies while I’m working out and when I get bored.

I’ve started to work out harder as my breasts became prettier.

I’ve also started to wear tight clothes that I never worn before.

Do you think I’m sexier now?



 4 months after surgery


It’s already been 4 months after surgery.

I wasn’t into tight clothes at all before but my style has also been changed
a lot after my body had massive transformation.

I never knew that big and beautiful breasts will make me more confident,
but I gained more confidence as much as I did when I became Let Me in.

I’m confident on my body shape as well!

I think ID is a place where gives confidence to my life all the time~~~


After getting Full HD Endoscope tear drop breast augmentation,
Dan Bi is also featuring as ID's premium breast augmentation model!





Please consult to ID Hospital for more about breast augmentation

More postings on Dan Bi Yun
http://eng.idhospital.com/media/09.html?flag=1
http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/2015/01/id-hospital-let-me-in-korean-show.html
http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/2014/08/let-me-in-4-dan-bee-yoon-marathoner-got.html



Real people, real results




ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection
safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital
bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes
 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation
mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation//Artecoll filler
men's face contouring/male face contouring/male face contour




No comments:

Post a Comment