Friday, September 11, 2015

[ id hospital To Real Review of Min-Seo HAN ]


[ ID hospital 100 % Real Review of Min-Seo HAN ] 










Min-Seo HAN






Age : 36



Symptoms : bumpy forehead, sunken cheeks, nasolabial line




Surgery Name : Aretecolle Filler ♡ 



















[ Before Surgery ] 







I didn't realized when I was young, but after I get married and babysit my son. I didn't put efforts to make myself pretty. one day, I looked in the mirror. I was shocked.
as time went by, I started to see my sunken cheeks and my cheekbone it actually made me older than my age. maybe even giving off fierce look. I was afraid of recovery since I have my responsibility of taking care of my baby son. during the looking up the info, 
I found 'filler'. I heard that filler could notice the effect right away after so I thought this is exactly what I needed it.











[ The Day ] 









Today, I finally had filler on my forehead , sunken cheeks and my cheekbone area.  WOW!!
the head doctor Park came for my consultation. he was very considerate and kind. 
he was examining my face very closely, and pointed out where I need to be filled.
so that is why I did for my forehead,sunken cheeks, nasolabial line ,cheekbone and 
tip of chin. 
they applied the numbing cream all over my face. I had to wait for like half an hour. 
and Of course, I've got it from dr.Park. the cream was applied all over my face except for my chin.
I didn't feel any pain. I was so happy seeing my face being filled right away. 








[ A week later ]









It has been roughly around a week. I can see it has gotten natural than the beginning. people kept telling me that I look much better now. I personally think I look better too. I'm very satisfied with the result!!!! now I can take pictures with a lot of confidence!! 
I think the best thing about filler is that it is sooooo ~ natural !! absolutely no artificial look!!! I definitely recommend filler !!! 














[ 2 weeks later ]









 I don't know why but as the time goes by, I feel like the effect of filler has gotten improved !!
even my skin looks really good. I guess as the filler injected into the skin, 
it made my skin tighten.
I was very stressed out whenever I see the mirror . because I looked very tired and very old,, I had no confidence about my appearance. I am very happy with my new look. 
I feel like with any angles, my pictures came out beautiful. 














[ A month later ] 







A month passed.. I look so natural!!! whenever I take side pictures of my face, I couldn't stop thinking about my sunken cheeks. now I can take selfies !! people has been telling me that I look good too. actually, filler doesn't really need recovery. so people don't even notice unless I tell them I did. probably when my husband wouldn't even know if I didn't tell him. that's why I like filler.

it's not fat, it is a pretty volume !!!  once again!!! I recommend filler ! everyone!!















[ 2 months later ]









It is now has been 2 months! woo~ so much natural !!! 
people never know about my filler. I have gotten many attention from people saying that I look like I gained some weight and got prettier. I think for women and men, we all need to take care of ourselves at some point. I think filler is amazing ! 
don't even think about the extra procedures !!!! do not hesitant!!!  










want to know more about artecolle filler? Click this down below!


↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓











Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection


No comments:

Post a Comment