Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[ID hospital 'Real Story of Bohyun's... Aretecoll Filler ♡]

[ID hospital 'Real Story of Bohyun's... Aretecolle Filler ♡]
















Name : Bohyun - Kim

Age : 30

Symptoms : Hollow face / Nasolabial line


Surgical Procedure  : Artecolle Filler
















 [ Before ]




Seeing my old pictures, it looks like I have a zombie face. I barely had volume on my face.
my nasolabial line was harsh. I was always stressed by that. Especially after giving a birth, I lost some of fat on my face that people used to tell me I look sick. I thought having a surgery while I'm taking care of my baby was impossible, so I decided to get filler ! 












[ The D-day !!! ]






I was nervous when I visited id hospital at the first time. but they were assisting me with a big smile and they were so nice that I was relieved. I took a consultation with Dr.Park and I made a decision right away. even if it was a simple filler procedure I was scared. because I tend to be terrified with needle. so I asked the doctor if it was going to be painful. the doctor was kind enough to answer all my questions during the operation. I was injected front cheek, side cheek, zygoma and the nasolabial line. it was a little bit bumpy right after the procedure, then it got better a lot. unlike my concern, it was very natural and wasn't painful at all. I took those pictures on my way home after the procedure. 












[ A week later ]





Finally a week later~ it got so much natural. I liked the puffy feeling in the very beginning, but I definitely prefer this natural look. I didn't wear any make-up when I took that pictures. it looks like my face has been brighten even! I had a little tiny bruise before, but it faded away haha.
I just couldn't stop taking selfies with my new charming face !  












[ 2 weeks later ] 






It's been 2 weeks after the procedure. people were telling me I look so young again. it looks like I went back to before I had a baby. do you see my cheeks now? I don't even remember my hollow cheeks before. whenever I take selfies it doesn't have to be photo-shopped anymore~ 
I can definitely see the beautiful line of my face. 











[ A month later ]






A new update in a month~ after giving a birth, I was so stressed out I almost suffered from depression but now with new face I got so much confident !!!! my favorite part of my face is my youthful cheeks and the nasolabial line that is filled up now. I had no swelling whatsoever. seems like my tip of nose looks higher as well. I can see the difference between my old selfies now.









[ 2 months later ]








2 months later ~ still very natural. I think the best part of artecoll is that the procedure is very simple , natural and a lot of people do it. I didn't really have time for myself after I had a baby. I feel like I went back to very beginning of my marriage. I have received a lot of attentions from people around me.  I really loved the fact that they checked my face very closely and precisely which part of my face is gonna be fixed on filler before the procedure. so I could understand the point right away.
it is so natural. I don't feel any irritation. my smile looks so real and pretty. I love it~ the artecoll filler is now one of my partial skin~~!! 









For more info about the ♡ Artecolle Filler ♡ → Click this link below !!

 http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/2015/07/id-hospital-petite-surgery-artecoll.html

















Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment