Monday, August 10, 2015

[ ID hospital Barbie-line nose surgery & Nano Fat grafting -Real Review of Sue-Kyong ]

[ 100% Real Review at id hospital ]
















Sue-Kyong Kim


Age : 29

Symptoms : A hawk nose , A tired appearance.

Surgical Procedures : Barbie-line nose surgery , Nano fat graft
















[ Before ] 





I am a mother who is in late of 20's. I had hurt my nose when I was young that affected me to have a hawk nose. my bridge of nose was not smooth and had a bump on the top. it irritated me a lot. on top of that, as I got older and had a baby the fat on my face was completely gone. and it gave off a really tired appearance. I was very worried if my kids are gonna be ashamed of me in public because I looked older than my age. with my friend's recommendation, I came across to know id hospital. after the consultation I decided to get the surgery. by getting nano fat grafting on my full face as well as the barbie line surgery which would correct my hawk nose. 












[ A week later ]





It has been a week after the surgery. I went to the hospital for the stitches. after the sterilizing and taking off the stitches, I felt so much better. it's been only a week, but I can say that my bridge of nose's line is so smooth. my kids were so worried about me because my face was swollen. it was so lovely of them. I believe that my face will be so much natural after the time goes by. my biggest wish is that when I go out with my kids, I like to be asked if I'm a mother because I want to look younger than my age so bad. I hope that day comes soon!! 









 [ A month later ] 





my front face was okay even before the surgery. but I was not satisfied with my profile. because the space between my eyes was sunken and my broken bridge of nose made a bump on my nose. so I had been living my life with these complex for a long time. in a month from the surgery, I don't even remember if I had a hawk nose or not. I feel like I naturally was born with this beautiful nose. the swelling got much better. I still see some of tiny swelling. I hope I will look more prettier~









[ 3 months later ]





After 3 months later, I had my second session of nano fat grafting. I didn't realize at the first time,but on the second one, I had a little bit of discomfort. it has left some bruise on my face as well. I took that picture the next day after my session. the swelling had gotten so much better than before. my nose shape has become more prettier. people are surprised if I tell them I'm married. and even more after they find out I have kids. I've been getting that I look like a college student recently. I think nano fat grafting has made my face fuller and charming . I'm so satisfied with my new face now.









[ 5 months later ]





Haven't you heard about 'the baby face' ? anyone wouldn't even guess if I have kids. for those who's concerned about older image. I am definitely recommending everyone nano fat grafting!!!!!
you will find your new face 10 years younger from now. my hawk nose made my face looks not balanced well. the barbie line surgery is so effective that my face looks so dimensional now.
I can't live without looking at the mirror!!!









[ A year later ] 





It has already been a year since I had a surgery. time flies... I had wasted my time complaining about my complex which was my hawk nose and the old image. I am a mother but in my mind I'm a still girl. I wouldn't get this amazing results without id hospital. maybe this is why everyone is looking for id hospital !!!! a successful hospital has a reasonable value itself!!! I recommend id hospital to everyone who has the same problems as me !!!! Barbie line surgery !!! Nano fat graft!! those are amazing !!!











For more information about Barbie line surgery > > review this link




For more information about Nano fat graft >> review this link















Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection






No comments:

Post a Comment