Wednesday, July 15, 2015

[ID hospital Korea] 100% real review by Pam from Thailand! Final Review





100% real review by Pam from Thailand!




Final Review 













<Surgery day>


I went to the hospital directly without doing my makeup.
The driver from ID hospital picked me up from my hotel and even though I was nervous at first, I knew there was absolutely nothing to worry about since a Thai speaker would assist me with everything on this big day!


The doctor came in to check my face again and finally began to create the surgery design.














Dr. Ji Hyuck Lee : Red pen
Dr. Young Tae Seo: Black pen




I only had to stay in Korea for 7 days if I did V3 lifting alone. However I had three types of surgeries simultaneously, so I had to stay 2 weeks after surgery. Hospital staffs explained to me what kind of symptoms I will have after the procedures, how much pain it will be and what kind of condition I will be in, very specifically. In Thailand, they didn’t really inform me about all these little things and I was amazed by how good the service was of ID Hospital.

Then I went downstairs to go to the operation room. I quickly had an air-shower, then entered the surgery room, at last.
  

 




This room is for the ‘Air shower’, I think I’ve seen this before in Bangkok.
Don’t be too surprised by strong wind. Haha

They checked my body condition again and put me under anesthesia.



<After surgery>


Dr. Ji Hyuck Lee and Dr. Young Tae Seo visited my room to advise the surgery was successfully done.
I was shivering every now and then, but all the nurses in the hospital ward took very good care of me.



I was not supposed to drink any water for the next six hours and I was instructed that I wasn’t allowed to lie down completely to avoid any unnecessary swelling.

My family had to return to their hotel after 10pm since no visitors are allowed late at night for the safety reasons. I was trying hard not to fall asleep.







The doctor visited me again the next morning for a follow-up check-up.
If I pay for the medication, a hospital staff purchases them on behalf of me and kindly explains when and how I should take them and where I should put the creams on my face, etc.

After surgery, I had to visit the hospital 2 or 3 times to have post treatments and swelling-care. Important note; these are all complimentary!
They said normally it takes 3 to 6 months until most of the swelling goes away.






  

Below photos are taken immediately after my surgery. My face was swollen a lot, so I continually used the icepack.







It’s been only 2 weeks! I can’t believe I look so different already. WOW

The swelling disappeared very quickly since I had the stitches removed on Week 2.
I think it’s because I routinely undergo facial care services for swelling at the FaceDiet center. It’s like all the memories of discomfort and pain finally paid off once I saw my new face!































When I went to the hospital for the last treatment before I return to Thailand, a nurse finally removed the stitches inside my mouth and kindly explained about the cautions in detail. I went to see my consultant after the treatment and took the last photo. I once again was amazed by their well-built patient care system and great service. I LOVED all accommodating staffs such including the surgeons, consultants, translators and even drivers! I would love to visit here again. :)








































Do you agree that plastic surgery can change your life? I would like tell people who are considering plastic surgery now that the surgery is not a bad thing because it resolves your complex and concerns and helps you gain more confidence. Just remember, the most important thing is choosing the right hospital that you can really trust. Plastic surgery not only made my face look beautiful but also opened better opportunities in life for me.







To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!




Real people, real results 



Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection




No comments:

Post a Comment