Monday, February 9, 2015

[ID Hospital Korea] Beach Ready with Bikini Breast Augmentation



Beach Ready with Bikini Breast Augmentation!




Because I am a company employee, I am not able to take a long vacation. The most time I was able to take off, including the weekend, was five days. Because I have many female colleagues, I told them that I was getting breast augmentation surgery.



The surgeon and consultant both advised me that resting for at least one week is ideal, but because I didn’t have that time, they warned me to be very careful when going back to work.



The recovery period was really important for me. Because I already had some volume, they said making an incision under the breast would be effective. The natural fall of the breast would be able to hide any scar from the incision that is made. I heard that making an incision through the armpit is more painful and has a longer recovery period.



I chose to have surgery by making an incision under the breast. After surgery, I rested for five days and went to work on the sixth day. I felt a bit constricted but it wasn’t too difficult. That could be because I am just a regular office worker. I worked for two days and then was able to rest over the weekend so it was fine.



I was a bit worried about going under general anesthesia, but only the day of surgery and the day after were difficult. I didn’t have any issues eating or doing daily activities. That could also be because I am able to tolerate things well. ^^


This is how my chest looks now!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real people, real results 
ID hospital korea review


 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea




Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

No comments:

Post a Comment