Wednesday, January 21, 2015

[ID hospital review] Two jaw surgery review!

 
 
Miji's surgery diary at id hostpial*
 
 
 

 
 
 
Before the surgery



I always got bullied by others, they says my jaw looks like a banana. I once participated in audition to become a model, but I’ve failed at final stage because of my long, protruding jaw. I always hide my jaw when I take photos.

Now I’m waiting for the surgery date. I’m so looking forward to it rather than being nervous. I guess my jaw was such a big complex for me. I want to gain more confidence by this surgery and enjoy my campus life as a university student. Wish me luck!



 
 
Date of surgery



This was my first surgery ever, and it really made me scared right before I go into the surgery room. I think I almost cried. Lol
Right after the surgery, I didn’t have any pain. I was only badly sleepy. My sister laughed at me with mother, thinking my face looks so funny. Lol But I started feel pain at night and swelling slowly got worse. Now I’m all wrapped up by bandages, I’m dying to know how the result turned out.




 
 
1 week after surgery




Look at my cute and chubby face from swelling! Haha
It’s been only 1 week from surgery, but I came to watch a movie, wearing mask. From 7 days post surgery, I didn’t have much pain anymore and no blockage for my nose. I was just hungry because eating food is still uncomfortable. I’ve been advised to go for a walk to reduce swelling. It was really cold, but I still did so to reduce swelling ASAP. I wish I could go outside without mask very soon!



 
 
1 month after surgery



My face really got slim now! I miss my chubby face a little bit. Lol It’s been one month and I really got better but still I’m being careful of everything. Now I can open my mouth quite wide. I didn’t do much mouth exercise because I basically talk a lot anyways. Haha



 
2 months after surgery


I went to the studio to take picture with my mother today. I always asked for a lot of photo shop touch to correct my jaw before the surgery. But this time, I didn’t have to ask for anything. I looked great as I am.

My friends say I should throw away every photo I’ve taken before the surgery. I would actually want to do so because my face has been completely changed. I feel very happy because everyone says I became so beautiful.



 
 
3 months after surgery



Even slight swelling is disappearing now. I went to the hair salon and hair designer says I’ll look good with short hair because my face is small and slim. This really made me excited, because now I can go for any hair style! I’m even eating Samgyeopsal (Pork belly) and my teeth are slowly getting straightened up by post orthodontic treatment.


 
 
6 months after surgery


I can’t believe how time flies so fast! I don’t remember when my surgery was. Lol
I’m so excited having updo style hair in upcoming summer! Having two jaw surgery was the best choice in my life. Even though I had hard times after surgery, happy days are waiting for me now~



 
Real people, real results

 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment