Thursday, January 29, 2015

[ID hospital review] Miyoung's Barbie line nose surgery experience!



 
Miyoung's Barbie line nose surgery experience @
ID hospital




Age : 22
Concerns: Wide alar, low bridge and bulbous tip
Surgery type: Barbie line nose surgery







 Before surgery

Hello! It’s my first time writing a surgery diary.
I’ve been reading many of those before I decide to have a surgery, so this time I want to help other people by doing this.


You'll already understand why I wanted a rhinoplasty if you look at my photo before surgery. I had wide alar and bulbous tip. Nose was my biggest complex since I was young. I really didn’t like taking pictures because of my ugly nose. So finally I’ve decided to have a surgery with ID hospital after having many consultations with all different clinics.







Next day
 

This is my picture 1 day after the surgery. My face looks horrible but I was so excited because that day was like my re-born date! Lol When I looked myself in the mirror, I could see my bridge became much higher even there were severe swelling and tapes everywhere. I had a bit of hard time from breathing but other than that, I didn't have much trouble. There was not much pain also.





3months after surgery
 
 

It’s been 3 month! The recovery was so quick and I could go back to my daily life within very short time. Time flies! Now my nose became so natural, even my old friends don’t recognize it. Lol

I’ve been taking so many selfies from every angle because I love my new nose! I think my attitude has been changed a lot too. Before the surgery, I couldn’t look people in the eyes properly because I didn’t have much confidence. But now I’ve gain so much confidence thanks to the surgery! I understand why many people are having a plastic surgery.







 6 months after surgery



These are the pictures from recent holidays. My nose in the photos looks perfect from every angle! Sometime I cannot believe how my ugly nose turned into this beautiful shape! I couldn’t imagine it. Some people said one time surgery is not enough for my case. But fortunately, the surgery was very successful! Lol My friends are keep asking me for information about hospital. It took a lot of thought for me to decide on the hospital for my surgery. And now I cannot be more satisfied.



 
 
12 months after surgery
 
 
 
 


Real people, real results 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment