Monday, January 26, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Male Plastic Surgery: Inferority Complex to Overflowing with Confidence! This is Seung Min's Story






Lee Seung Min

Age: 22
Occupation: Student
Complexes: Protruding jaw and cheekbones, hooked nose
Surgeries: V Line, Cheekbone reduction, rhinoplasty



Did you know that a lot of men are recently getting plastic surgery?

I am one of them. I always had a complex about my face, so my confidence level was low. Before surgery, when I looked at my face I had a protruding jaw and my cheekbones protruded too much which made my face look big. I also had a hooked nose. Prior to surgery, I never thought my bridge was flat but because I had a slight hook when I took photos my appearance looked messy and I didn’t like my side profile so I decided to have V Line surgery + cheekbone + rhinoplasty

 



 

1 week after surgery:

 

One week after surgery I went to the hospital to remove my stitches and get post-operative checkup. I still have some swelling. I’m excited because I feel as soon as the swelling goes away my face will be smaller. My skin type bruises and swells easily so for 2-3 days after surgery I had a lot of bruising. Because of this I stayed home and frequently used ice-packs to treat the swelling. There was some discomfort but nothing too severe. Aside from having bruising between my eyebrows I was able to do my daily activities without any problem.

 


 

2 weeks after surgery:

 

Two weeks after surgery, much of the bruising and swelling has gone away. Because I had surgery on my cheekbones and protruding jaw, it’s very clear that my face is smaller. The bridge on my nose is now straight so I’m really satisfied with that. Prior to surgery, I felt like I had a stubborn image because of my hooked nose. Now that it is fixed, I feel my image looks much cleaner and smarter.

 

 

 

2 months after surgery:

 

It’s already been two months after surgery. The swelling is almost entirely gone and I feel like my face is now back to normal. Because my face is smaller and my nose bridge is higher, I’ve gained much confidence which feels new and exciting. Especially when I look at the mirror, I will look at my nose and feel so happy with it that the thought “you are the best” will even sometimes pass through my head. Because my face is smaller and my nose bridge is higher, I’ve been told that my image has become more refined. So nowadays my confidence level is at its peak.

 





3 months after surgery:

 

Three months after surgery I started to wear glasses again. Though my eyesight isn’t bad, these are fashion glasses. Because my face is smaller and my nose bridge higher, I look good with glasses too! In order to have a good life a man has to have a small face and a straight nose bridge. I will think back and regret that I didn’t get plastic surgery earlier. Nowadays I don’t even remember having surgery because the recovery was so quick. Recently my friends have started asking me where I got plastic surgery. I reply to them confidently, I had surgery at ID Hospital!

 

 

5 months after surgery:

 

It’s now been give months since I’ve had surgery. Nowadays, I’ve become addicted to taking selfies. The reaction from my friends is good and when I wake up in the mornings and see my face I feel great. Especially when I see my straight nose bridge I’m so happy. Men need a small face and straight bridge! I truly believe now that if the nose bridge looks good, it affects the entire face in a positive way, making features appear more handsome. My surgery turned out so well, don’t you agree? ^^




 



Real people, real results
 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection


 

No comments:

Post a Comment