Friday, January 23, 2015

[ID hospital] Breast augmentation review

 
 
 
 
  
Breast augmentation experience at
ID hospital Korea




Before the surgery


I have very slim body and small breasts. So I always wear padded bra. I always thought one day, I will get a breast surgery. Finally I’ve decided to get it done after consultation at ID hospital. I chose a tear drop implant, the size of 320cc decided to go with underarm incision.
 
Next day
 
 
 
I’ve started to feel pain when I woke up from anesthesia. It’s like someone is keep poking my breasts. Luckily the pain has reduced from the next day, and didn’t have much problem for daily activities. Just, I couldn’t comfortably use my arms because of the incision. But I thought I can deal with the pain for my new beautiful breasts.



A week from the surgery


It was a terrible day for me as I had to move around my arms a lot at work. I felt really exhausted after using my arms a lot. Doctor advised me to keep moving my arms for exercise, while trying to avoid heavy lifting or raising them up. I've been feeling pain when I lie down and wake up. Also, harsh swelling and compressive bra gave me a hard time. But at the same time I felt very happy looking at my new breasts!

 
 
2 weeks from the surgery
 
 
Now I got used to moving arms around and have no problem at work. I’ve been taking medication that prevents capsular contracture for 1 month, every time before having meals. Texture was quite hard at first, but as time goes by, my breasts are becoming softer and softer everyday. I think they will look even more natural after few weeks!

 
1 month after the surgery
 
 
 
I went to the hospital for check-up after 1month from the surgery. Doctor said the texture will get even better over time. He said having high frequency treatment will greatly improve the texture, and it was true! They became much softer and scars are almost gone after the treatment. ID hospital’s service are the best! I’ve been advised to wear compressive bra for only when I’m sleeping for two month, from 1 month after surgery. So nowadays I wear sports bra when I go outside. Everyone says the surgery was very successful! I always hated wearing thick padded bra, now I don’t need them at all! Lol I feel 100% satisfied with the result.
 
 
 
Real people, real results
 
ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment